Tenets I live by
- Intelligence is the
- Happiness (call it containment, nirvana, enlightenment) is a
goal we strive to achieve. It is an evolutionary
trait that arguably has some advantages.
- We need to make ourselves happy to make others happy.
- To make ourselves happy, we need the world to be a happy place
(note the strange loop
with the last point).
- No human being (Homo sapiens) is perfect.
- Homo sapiens aren't the end all and be all of the
evolutionary process of variation and selection of parents and
- Death is the high cost of living. In
more general terms, the Philosophy section of my song
illustrates the paradoxical situations that arise when we think in
dualistic terms ("love" and "hate"; "happiness" or "sadness").
|| Ram Samudrala